16 September 2010

Oz time is coming to an end

Hi all,

So, I'll have a new update within a few days on my adventures getting to and exploring Sydney. I've completely run out of camera memory (that's about 11 gigs since we left) and Brians camera is acting up so it'll be another few days before the Sydney photos are ready.

But this is just a little update to fill ye in on what's happening next.

The plan was, before we left on this trip, was to stay in Australia for 6 months and find a job. But after doing all the East Coast touristy stuff over the past two and a half months, I can't imagine stopping travelling to work again. Come on like, it was only four months ago when I finished working my ass off in Ireland!! It's definitely not time for me to get back to that.

Sooo... now the plans have changed, the flights are booked and we are off to Thailand. Next Tuesday.
Woo hoo :-)

So excited to be moving on and keeping on with the travelling. So yes we are leaving 3 and a half months early but it's all good. Still got a few days left here in fantastic Sydney - Bondi, the Blue Mountains, Summer Bay and a few other things are still on the to do list - so i'll talk to ye all soon.

1 comment: