25 September 2010

uh oh!

So on our last day in Australia, I plugged in the laptop as I was about to steal a couple of series of the Inbetweeners from another guy in our hostel and it just never started up! And thats been its state ever since. Brian thinks its a software problem and that the hard drive is ok so hopefully when we get home some computer god can save our photos but for now I've to work from internet cafes I guess.

So, I'm sitting in one right now as the rain pours down outside on Kao Sang Road in Bangkok. It's day four now and I'm absolutely loving southeast Asia so far. Lots to see, do and... eat :-) Woo hoo!
Sadly this internet cafe doesn't have somewhere to plug in my camera but i'll chose more wisely in the future! Hopefully I can keep this up. Don't really like posting stuff without photos... just seems too boring! But we'll see.

So over and out for now but fingers crossed I'll have photos up soon :-) x

No comments:

Post a Comment